What is the best approach to getting my measurements?
- If possible, have a friend measure you.
- Measure yourself twice.
- Remove your shoes.
- Be sure to measure over the undergarments that you are most likely to wear with the item you are ordering.
- Be sure the measuring tape is straight, but not tight. You should be able to insert one finger between the tape measure and your body to ensure the tape is not too tight.
- To determine your top size: Measure around the fullest part of your bust.
- To determine your waist size: Measure around the narrowest part of your natural waistline.
- To determine your skirt, pants and shorts size: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- To measure your inseam: Measure inside the length of your leg from your crotch to the floor.
- Compare your measurements to the sizing chart to determine the best size for you.
- If your measurement(s) fall between sizes, it is best to order one size up.
Other helpful answers
|Returns of Intimate Apparel